In Too Deep - Coert Voorhees I received this book from Netgalley to review.

I adored this book and read it one sitting. Like started it at 11:00 at night and stayed up until 2AM reading even though my Kindle's power died and I had to go padding around looking for the cord. That isn't to say it didn't have faults, but it was so much fun that I had to keep going. The book reminded me a lot of Heist Society by Ally Carter.

Annie was a great protagonist. She was level headed and smart. Her extensive knowledge of diving and how present that was in the book was great. I loved hearing about how everything worked. I also loved how history was woven into much of the book.

There were some things that were too convenient, such as calling the governor and having excessively rich friends. On occasion the love interest parts were a little weird concerning Josh and other girls. I was having too much fun to be bothered by any of that. I would definitely read another book with these characters. Also, if Voorhees wanted to write a companion novel about Gracia and Baldwin solving cyber crimes I would totally read that.